MSPTM 2018 Registration
(by 15 Feb 2018)
(16 Feb 2018 onwards)
|MSPTM Member||MYR 550||MYR 650|
|Non-MSPTM Member||MYR 650||MYR 750|
|Local Student||MYR 300||MYR 350|
|International Delegate||MYR 1,000||MYR 1,250|
|International Student||MYR 550||MYR 650|
Online Registration is now closed!
Onsite registration counter opens from 8-5pm on 14 March 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- Participant registration fee includes Conference Sessions, Conference materials, Conference dinner and refreshment breaks and lunches.
- Student registration fee includes Conference Sessions, Conference materials and refreshment breaks and lunches. It does not include conference dinner.
- Fees for accommodation, airport transfer, flights and tours are NOT included in the registration fees.
Registration Process and Payment
- Participants may register via online registration at msptm.org. Alternatively, they may complete the registration form and send it to the MSPTM 2018 Conference Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online registration is only open until 10 March 2018 (GMT +8hrs). After 10 March 2018, kindly register onsite at the Conference venue where registration counter will be open on 14 March 2018 from 0800 – 1800hrs. Only credit card or cash is applicable for onsite registration.
- Full payment of registration fee must be received by 28 Feb 2018.
- For payment made via Local Purchase Order (LPO), the original copy of LPO must be received by 20 Feb 2018. Please mail the original copy of the LPO to MSPTM 2018 Conference Secretariat for verification purpose and confirmation of your participation.
- Confirmation letter of registration will be sent via email upon full payment of the registration fee received. Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it at the registration counter during the Conference.
- Payment of registration fees can be made via: Telegraphic/Bank Transfer, Local Purchase Order (Applicable to Malaysian Government Agencies only), and Bank Cheque (Applicable to Malaysia’s Local Bank Cheque only).
- The Organiser reserves the rights, and will inform Participants on any alteration to any of the arrangements for the Conference including the cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action.
- In the special circumstances that the entire event has to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the registration fee to the Participant. However, the Organiser will not be liable for other associated costs, e.g. accommodation and travelling expenses, and any inconveniences incurred to the Participants due to the cancellation. Therefore, Participants are advised to arrange for their own travel insurance.
- All paid registrations are transferrable on or before 08 Feb 2018. Transfer requests must be made by e-mail to the MSPTM 2018 Conference Secretariat at email@example.com. The new Participant should complete the registration form and revert to us by 08 Feb 2018. Transfer of registration will not be allowed on or after 09 Feb 2018.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- All cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the MSPTM 2018 Conference Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 Feb 2018 to receive a full refund.
- Cancellation made after 15 Feb 2018 or 'no show' is liable for FULL registration fee.
- All refunds will be made in MYR at the prevailing foreign exchange rate.
- Refund for cancellations will be made within three months after the Conference.
- Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants.
Letter of Invitation (for Visa Application)
- Registrants must possess a valid passport or other internationally recognised travel documents endorsed for travelling to Malaysia, with a validity period of at least six (6) months beyond the time of stay allowed in Malaysia. Registrants may request the Visa Invitation Request Form by email to email@example.com. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the Registrant to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry into Malaysia. The invitation letter will only be provided to Registrants who has registered and paid in full for the Conference. This letter will facilitate but does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa.
- Visa requirements are dependent on the country of origin and last port of disembarkation before entering Malaysia. For detailed information on visa applications, please visit: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country . Registrants can also contact the nearest Malaysian consulate to confirm visa requirements.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make changes were deemed necessary, with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subjected to the Malaysian Law. We kindly ask you to authorise us by your signature to use all registration data given in this form for computerised handling of the Conference.