Malaria | Dengue | Emerging Zoonoses | Antibiotic Resistance | Insecticide Resistance | Veterinary Parasitology | Vector Biology & Control | Neglected Tropical Diseases | Medical & Forensic Entomology | Medical Microbiology & Parasitology | General Topics
Sponsorship & Exhibition
MSPTM 2020 Registration
|REGISTRATION TYPE||REGISTRATION FEE|
|MSPTM MEMBER||MYR 800.00|
|NON-MSPTM MEMBER||MYR 900.00|
|ASEAN ASSOCIATION OF PARASITOLOGY||MYR 800.00|
|SENIOR CITIZEN||MYR 500.00|
|ADDITIONAL NETWORKING DINNER TICKET||MYR 100.00|
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Participant registration fee includes Conference Sessions, Conference materials, Conference networking dinner, refreshment breaks and lunches.
- Fees for accommodation, airport transfer, flights and tours are NOT included in the registration fees.
Registration Process and Payment
- Participants may register via online registration at msptm.org. Alternatively, they may complete the registration form and send it to the MSPTM 2020 Conference Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online registration is open until 25 Feb 2020 (GMT +8hrs). After 25 Feb 2020, kindly register onsite at the Conference venue where registration counter will be open on 11 March 2020 from 0730 – 1730hrs. Only credit card or cash is applicable for onsite registration.
- Full payment of registration fee via local bank cheque must be received by 1 March 2020.
- For payment made via Local Purchase Order (LPO), please email a scanned copy of the LPO to MSPTM 2020 Conference Secretariat by 20 Feb 2020 for verification purpose and confirmation of your participation. Original copy must be submitted during onsite registration.
- Confirmation letter of registration will be sent via email upon full payment of the registration fee received. Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it at the registration counter during the Conference.
- Payment of registration fees can be made via: Telegraphic/Bank Transfer, Local Purchase Order (Applicable to Malaysian Government Agencies only), and Bank Cheque (Applicable to Malaysia’s Local Bank Cheque only).
- The Organiser reserves the rights, and will inform Participants on any alteration to any of the arrangements for the Conference including the cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action.
- In the special circumstances that the entire event has to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the registration fee to the Participant. However, the Organiser will not be liable for other associated costs, e.g. accommodation and travelling expenses, and any inconveniences incurred to the Participants due to the cancellation. Therefore, Participants are advised to arrange for their own travel insurance.
- All paid registrations are transferrable on or before 01 Feb 2020. Transfer requests must be made by e-mail to the MSPTM 2020 Conference Secretariat at email@example.com. The new Participant should complete the registration form and revert to us by 10 Feb 2020. Transfer of registration will not be allowed on or after 10 Feb 2020.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- All cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the MSPTM 2020 Conference Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 Jan 2020 to receive a full refund. RM100 administration fee will be imposed.
- Cancellation made after 15 Jan 2020 or 'no show' is liable for FULL registration fee.
- All refunds will be made in MYR at the prevailing foreign exchange rate.
- Refund for cancellations will be made within three months after the Conference.
- Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants.
Letter of Invitation (for Visa Application)
- Registrants must possess a valid passport or other internationally recognised travel documents endorsed for travelling to Malaysia, with a validity period of at least six (6) months beyond the time of stay allowed in Malaysia. Registrants may request the Visa Invitation Request Form by email to email@example.com. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the Registrant to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry into Malaysia. The invitation letter will only be provided to Registrants who has registered and paid in full for the Conference. This letter will facilitate but does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa.
- Visa requirements are dependent on the country of origin and last port of disembarkation before entering Malaysia. For detailed information on visa applications, please visit: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country . Registrants can also contact the nearest Malaysian consulate to confirm visa requirements.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make changes were deemed necessary, with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subjected to the Malaysian Law. We kindly ask you to authorise us by your signature to use all registration data given in this form for computerised handling of the Conference.