Malaysian Society of Parasitology and Tropical Medicine (MSPTM) Travel Grant Award
The Malaysian Society of Parasitology and Tropical Medicine (MSPTM) Travel Grant Award gives partial financial support to members to facilitate their participation in any parasitology and tropical medicine research-related conference, up to a maximum of RM 1500 for each award. You must submit an abstract for oral presentation to apply. Poster presentation is not eligible for application of travel grant award.
The MSPTM member who fulfilled the following criteria:
- Membership for at least 3 years or above
- Malaysian citizen
- Travel purpose: to attend parasitology and tropical medicine research-related conference
- Proof of abstract acceptance to conference (if necessary)
- Brochure of the conference
- Expected expenditure
- Amount: up to RM 1500
Procedure of application
- Applicants are required to fill up the application form and submit to the MSPTM secretary at email@example.com. Incomplete application form will not be processed.
- All submitted applications will be reviewed by committee and applicants will be notified of their outcome in writing within 2 (two) months from date of submission.
- All successful applicants must acknowledge MSPTM with at least one slide during his/her presentation in conference.
- Grant recipients must submit copies of travel receipts within 1 (one) month of return for reimbursements.
- Grant recipients must submit a travel report/testimonial with conference photos within 1 (one) month of return. MSPTM reserves the right to publish the travel report/testimonial on MSPTM website or any other social media.
The MSPTM Travel Grant Award is open throughout the year. Please find the guidelines and application form at the attachment.