Malaria | Dengue | Covid-19 | Emerging Zoonoses | Antibiotic Resistance | Insecticide Resistance | Veterinary Parasitology | Vector Biology & Control |
Neglected Tropical Diseases | Medical & Forensic Entomology | Medical Microbiology & Parasitology | Aquatic, Exotic & Wildlife Diseases | General Topics
CPD will be awarded
MSPTM 2022 Registration
|REGISTRATION TYPE||REGISTRATION FEE|
|MSPTM MEMBER||MYR 100.00|
|NON-MSPTM MEMBER||MYR 180.00|
|ASEAN ASSOCIATION OF PARASITOLOGY||MYR 100.00|
|SENIOR CITIZEN (age >60)||Complimentary|
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Participants may register via online registration at msptm.org.
- Online registration is open until 5 March 2022 by 5pm (GMT +8hrs).
- The conference accepts full payment of registration fee via online bank transfer or online credit card payment. Payment via ePerolehan is only applicable to Malaysian government agencies. Full payment must be received latest by 5 March 2022 by 5pm (GMT +8hrs).
- Confirmation letter of registration will be sent via email upon full payment of the registration fee received.
- Registrations fee paid are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Non-attendance, otherwise referred as a “no show” does not signify cancellation and will not receive any refund.
- The Organiser reserves the rights, and will inform Participants on any alteration to any of the arrangements for the Conference including the cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. In the special circumstances that the entire event has to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the registration fee to the Participant. Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants. The Organiser will not be liable for any other associated costs and any inconveniences incurred to the Participants due to the cancellation.
- The meeting will be audio and video recorded and/or live broadcasted through web streaming. When attending this meeting you agree on the collection and on the processing of your personal data and on the publication of the audio and video recordings and/or web streaming. Depending on the type of meeting, publication of the recordings might be on a publicly available website or on an access restricted site.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make changes were deemed necessary, with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subjected to the Malaysian Law.
- Submission of the registration and abstract submission form indicates the submitter has agreed to all the terms & conditions with regards to the conference registrations and abstract submissions as listed on the conference website (https://msptm.org/msptm-2022/).