The Society publishes the Journal – Tropical Biomedicine, 4 issues yearly. It was first started in 1984. The journal is now abstracted / indexed by Medline, ISI Thompson, CAB International, Zoological Abstracts, SCOPUS. It is available free on the MSPTM website. Members may submit articles on Parasitology, Tropical Medicine and other related subjects for publication in the journal subject to scrutiny by referees. There is a charge of US$200 per manuscript. However, charges will be waived if the first author or corresponding author are members of MSPTM of at least three (3) years' standing.
Contact the Editor
Impact Factor Tropical Biomedicine Journal
Dear all MSPTM members,
We are excited to announce that the Impact Factor for Tropical Biomedicine has increased from 0.685 (2015) to 0.719 (2016).
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all authors who have published papers with us. Members please help to improve our Impact Factor by making references to papers published in Tropical Biomedicine. Please continue to support our Journal and submit your manuscript to Tropical Biomedicine!
Tropical Biomedicine welcomes previously unpublished papers which contribute to the advancement of knowledge of parasitology, entomology, tropical medicine and other aspects of biomedical research.
The advantages of publishing with Tropical Biomedicine include:
- Four issues per year (March, June, September, December)
- Pages charges will be waived for members (first author or corresponding author) with membership of three years and above.
- Free online access to published papers (2004 and onward).
- Abstracted/ Indexed by ISI Thomson, Scopus, Medline, CAB International and Zoological Abstract.
- Respected Editorial Board members.
- Free global dissemination of research.
For manuscript submission, please send your manuscript to the Editor at: email@example.com
For more information, please visit: http://msptm.org/journal/
Thank you so much.
MSPTM Editorial committee 2017-18