|REGISTRATION TYPE||REGISTRATION FEE|
|MSPTM MEMBER||MYR 800.00|
|NON-MSPTM MEMBER||MYR 900.00|
|ASEAN ASSOCIATION OF PARASITOLOGY||MYR 800.00|
|SENIOR CITIZEN (age >60)||MYR 500.00|
1.This is a fully physical/in person meeting. There shall be no broadcasting/ livestreaming during the conference.
2. Full registration fee includes all the scientific sessions, conference materials, access to exhibition area, networking dinner, refreshment breaks and lunches according to the conference programme.
3. Fees for accommodation, airport transfer, flights and tours are NOT included in the registration fees.
4. Participants may register via online registration at msptm.org.
5. Online registration is only open until 20 Feb 2023 by 5pm (GMT +8hrs).
6. The conference accepts full payment of registration fee via online bank transfer, online credit card payment and ePerolehan. Payment via ePerolehan is only applicable to Malaysian government agencies. Full payment must be received latest by 20 Feb 2023 by 5pm (GMT +8hrs).
7. Confirmation letter of registration will be sent via email upon full payment of the registration fee received. Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it at the registration counter during the Conference.
8. The Organiser reserves the rights, and will inform Participants on any alteration to any of the arrangements for the Conference including the cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. In the special circumstances that the entire event has to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the registration fee to the Participant. Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants. The Organiser will not be liable for any other associated costs and any inconveniences incurred to the Participants due to the cancellation. Therefore, Participants are advised to arrange for their own travel insurance.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to make changes were deemed necessary, with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subjected to the Malaysian Law.
10. Submission of the registration and abstract submission form indicates the submitter has agreed to all the terms & conditions with regards to the conference registrations and abstract submissions as listed on the conference website (https://msptm.org/msptm-2023-conference/).
11. All paid registrations are transferrable on or before 20 Jan 2023. Transfer requests must be made by e-mail to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. The new Participant should complete the registration form and revert to us by 20 Jan 2023. Transfer of registration will not be allowed on or after 21 Jan 2023.
12. All cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com on or before 15 Jan 2023 to receive a full refund. Please note that administration fee of MYR150 will be charged. Cancellation made after 15 Jan 2023 or 'no show' is liable for FULL registration fee.
13. All refunds will be made in MYR at the prevailing foreign exchange rate.
14. Refund for cancellations will be made within two months after the Conference.
15. Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants.
Letter of Invitation (for Visa Application)
1. Registrants must possess a valid passport or other internationally recognised travel documents endorsed for travelling to Malaysia, with a validity period of at least six (6) months beyond the time of stay allowed in Malaysia. Registrants may request the Visa Invitation Request Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the Registrant to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry into Malaysia. The invitation letter will only be provided to Registrants who has registered and paid in full for the Conference. This letter will facilitate but does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa.
2. Visa requirements are dependent on the country of origin and last port of disembarkation before entering Malaysia. For detailed information on visa applications, please visit: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country . Registrants can also contact the nearest Malaysian consulate to confirm visa requirements.